International SMS service enables users to send text messages from any electronic device on an internet-based service to all the mobile phones in the world, in simpler terms, you can call it is mass message alert and with the help of our services you can send text messages to over 800 operators in more than 20000 countries.
International SMS service features
· Dual way SMS messaging, to send and receive text messages worldwide
· Web interface for full control over our account
· Access to HTTP, REST, and SMPP SMS API
· Access to our web SMS applications
· Intelligent message sending software, for instant delivery
· Dynamic sender id originator
· Binary sender ID support for WAP push, ringtones, logos, VIP cards, and our messages with headers
· Delivery reports
· Unicode SMS to support all languages
· International texting numbers (shared and dedicated)
To give support to dual way texting for international destinations, we provide local texting numbers for over 33 countries out of which you will have access to more than 12 countries and for the rest, you can select your own number.
SMS campaigns require users to send a keyword to a texting number so that to participate in any SMS polling. We offer local SMS texting numbers for a number of countries. All of our SMS campaigns are enabled for the top 12 countries, namely – Canada, Puerto Rico, Spain, Germany, Australia, Austria, Sweden, UK, Mexico, Ireland, and Hong Kong, Brazil.
SMS replies for international destinations
If you have the wish of receiving SMS replies from international destinations, be sure to use 27126 as the sender ID. Local numbers of all the countries are mapped to the shortcode 27126, which means that you don’t need to worry regarding the sender ID for each of the countries; we will select it for you. All the local sender ID based on the country and all the replies will be automatically be mapped to 27126. The users will be receiving text messages on their local number from the countries they are dealing with.
Check Out the international SMS Pricing